ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres the issue: I have the STi catback exhaust which is almost heinous to look at from behind b/c of its HUGE can. So what I did was order the back OEM rear underspoiler lip for the car in order to cover it up.

WELL, b/c I'm a couple of sandwiches short of a full picnic, and cant read, I ordered the Prodrive mudflaps so the black matches the side skirts and the center part of the back lip.

Problem: Evidently the Prodrive mudflaps wont fit w/ the oem lip, and I am curious if anyone has found a way around this. I would love to have both pieces on the car as it would hide the huge exhaust and I can have additional matching black pieces for the car.

Any thoughts? Anyone tried anything before?

Thanks.

·
Banned
12,156 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
It will be pretty difficult to get it to work correctly as the Prodrive flaps fit very snugly around the rear edge of the fender well right where the rear under spoiler connects to. Your only choice would be to get different mud flaps.

Calvin

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
F*ck, well now its time to choose one or the other.

*sigh. BTW, got all my parts yesterday and not only did I not get the installation kit, but the STi hoodscoop is definetly NOT sedona red. Its darker then it should be. They say they'll get it right, but we'll see :mad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts