ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just got my back from the dealer, getting an alignment and rotate and balance. On the way home later i was going around a corner and the traction control kicked in twice and almost caused me to lose control. after that i started to hear an odd whining coming from somewhere, kinda sounded like an engine revving low and would stop when the car stopped. not really sure how to explain it better, anyone have any ideas?

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
Take it to the dealer.

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I believe he's implying that dealerships and SoA like to try and weasel out of warranty claims a lot. Mostly by blaming the owner.
ahh ok gotcha, luckily it is bone stock so they cant blame anything on me haha

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
ahh ok gotcha, luckily it is bone stock so they cant blame anything on me haha
So where does this comment come from anyway? I hear it all the time obviously and know what it means...but lets think...what do bones have to do with being unmodded? Other than culinary terms, in prepping a beef/chicken/lamb stock of some sort...

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So where does this comment come from anyway? I hear it all the time obviously and know what it means...but lets think...what do bones have to do with being unmodded? Other than culinary terms, in prepping a beef/chicken/lamb stock of some sort...
haha beats me, but it works

·
Lando Calrissian
3,787 Posts
going way out on a limb here...bones as in internals maybe?

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the rim is curbed, i said i caused that. but i may have left out the details of sliding into one. either way this problem was not there before they played with it, and they told me while they looked at it nothing was broke it was just knocked out of alignment

1 - 17 of 17 Posts