ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't wait to go pick it up from the dealer in the morning! Who wants to wash and wax in a couple days?! ;)

·
Æternum
20,602 Posts
Looks great!

·
Æternum
20,602 Posts
I hate you *******s who can afford an STi....someone needs to send my daughter to college.
Some things in life are more important :)

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
I hate you buttholes who can afford an STi....someone needs to send my daughter to college.
Have you heard of the optional plan?? Have you heard of the Excellent college experience by Bo? Just sayin...

:) Like Zax said, somethings are more important.. I hear that 2011 wrx's are 10x better than STis anyway..

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for the compliments. And as far as affording an STi goes, I've been waiting since they first came out to be able to afford one. I am just lucky enough now to be in a place financially to justify getting it.

And I totally agree with T0rque, you can definitely beef your car up and smoke my stock STi for less than I paid for it!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Have you heard of the optional plan?? Have you heard of the Excellent college experience by Bo? Just sayin...

:) Like Zax said, somethings are more important.. I hear that 2011 wrx's are 10x better than STis anyway..

you know now that I think about it I hear community college isn't that bad, and cheap. Education is overrated anyway! Bring on the mods!

·
Registered
212 Posts
bought my 06 STi used too, very low miles though. Love it, lookin good ZachUSAF82!

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Man I'm glad he sent me that pic last night, by the time I picked it up this morning it was back to it's normal shade of pollen yellow...lol. Hate this time of year.

·
Æternum
20,602 Posts
And I totally agree with T0rque, you can definitely beef your car up and smoke my stock STi for less than I paid for it!
Yeah, not sure about that...

Bo was being facecious.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I got mine for 36k plus TTL.. I'm pretty sure a base WRX with 10 grand worth of mods could not only smoke my STi but smoke a ton of other cars. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts