Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind do you have and how happy are you with it. Some of you may have had one in another car so you can compare. I'm also wondering if it stay where you set it or do you have to dink around with it to keep it at the boost level you want?

As Ron says can you "set it...and forget it". :p

Attachments

·
Registered
295 Posts
I'm using a FFWD Controller. www.ffwdperformance.com
I get about .5psi more in 3-5 gears with this controller than in 1st and 2nd. It always stays 14.5-15psi no matter the weather tho. "set it... and forget it"

I'll trade you a Ronco Rotisserie Grill for it :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
i have a joe p mbc and once i set it, i have not touched it since. i am gettin 15 at wot in third gear which is what i want. i have put it at 17psi and man was it fast!! but i rather not go that high and risk it so i set it at 15.

joe

G

·
I'm running the Hallman MBC, love it. It came with everything you need nicely label so you can't screw up the install. I hid the MBC under the plastic cover where you do your DRL mod. And it doesn't require a tool to adjust. Once I had it dialed in, I have not adjusted it. I have not seen any spikes or creeps, constant 14.5 - 14.7 (can't really tell exactly with my gauge).

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am running one of the Dawes Devices MBCs, and it works perfectly. I set it once I first put it in (right around 14-14.5), and it onle goes up when it starts getting fairly cold out (less then 60 outside), it might go up .5-1psi. I dove it really hard one night when it was only about 45-50 out, and I was just under 16psi with it, but most of the time it never moves more than .5 psi in any direction. For $25 it was by far the best bang for the buck so far.

Russ

1 - 8 of 8 Posts