ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Depends on other general , I have preformance techs some specialize with certain cars Nissan , Mitsubishi evos, talons, Toyota, mazda, older mustang, as i am the only one out of eveyone we know that has a subaru some of the guys are getting more familiar with them, tuners, queens body shops, what exactally do you need done? Maybe I can help send you to the right person.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Depends on other general , I have preformance techs some specialize with certain cars Nissan , Mitsubishi evos, talons, Toyota, mazda, older mustang, as i am the only one out of eveyone we know that has a subaru some of the guys are getting more familiar with them, tuners, queens body shops, what exactally do you need done? Maybe I can help send you to the right person.
Queens body shop sounds nice. I'd actually like to have my car painted sometime.

I know OP needs a Subaru person- but wondering if anyone is handy with Honda's? Or would most of them already have that covered? Doesn't necessarily have to be performance based; maintenance also.

___
You willing to travel to Jersey? I know a shop that is by the Outerbridge in Perth Amboy area.
If I actually had a Subaru :redface:, I probably wouldn't mind. I lurk these forums for the knowledge.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts