ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2003 g35 coupe, 51,000 miles, 6 speed manual, 19" Sevas S-star rims, tints, tinted tails, brembo brakes, 1 10" Sub, etc. Car is really nice runs great, drives great, must see. I am interested in trading for an sti. Please post up pics of your car and we can talk. I'm open to other offers as well. It wont hurt to ask.

Also have more pics if interested, let me know.

Thanks-
Chris

·
Registered
0 Posts
welcome to the club... sweet looking g35:thumbup:

·
Registered
204 Posts
why dont you build the motor and turbo that beast? my friend has a g35 coupe turbo with about 420 wheel hp from what he says, either way i rode it in, thing is quick as hell, rly nice car, and rare if its turbo. he has skyline on the back of it too. should give that a thought :thumbup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have plans to turbo it, if I dont trade it for an sti, gti (plus cash), or rsx (Plus cash). I will buy a turbo kit and do it myself. Probably looking at around 400 at the wheels after a turbo.

·
Registered
204 Posts
yea if you dont wind up getting an STi i would def keep the g35 instead of the gti or rsx, unless you get the vw r32 model. other then that, g35s are one of my fav cars. instead of me deciding weather to get an sti or evo, my choices were sti (obvious reasons), the new infiniti g37 (cuz they stoppped making g35s), or honda s2000. (cuz i live in florida, hott chicks, nice whether, convertible, omfg) anyways hope you wind up with the sti both cars are awesome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts