ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone wanna get a caravan for the EVO VS. WRX showdown in Nj on sept. 11 ?

I'm in...anyone else...

We would leave Long island around 7:30 am...

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
I wish more than anything I could go to this, it sounds friggin' sweet.....mandatory home football game that day though, car still in pieces...can't make it will. Are you gonna run your car there?

~Tim

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no tim..not running..I'll still be on my stock tranny and I have had enough problems already.

Its on englishtowns website and in alot of mags...it will truly be hot...everything from stock sti/wrx's/evo's to 400/500/ and even 600 hp awd monsters....I cant wait.

Cmon...someone wants to roll w/me....

kurt, josh, will....anyone ?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We'll meet at the same place ..

The island 16 at 7:30 am...on saturday

Sound good ?

I'm not sure if I'm gonna drive...so can I roll w/you kurt :D if I dont?

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Sorry man but I'm going up to college on Sunday, so I don't really wanna drive a 500 mile round trip for it ontop of driving 250 up to college the weekend before.

Sounds really cool though, I've heard a lot about this event.

-Josh

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Kurt..

I might have my car back by then or I might not:rolleyes:

Its taking forever.

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
13secwrx said:
Thanks Kurt..

I might have my car back by then or I might not:rolleyes:

Its taking forever.

Oh you have got to be kidding me with this post.....try not having a rex since july 5th, or SLOW4EAT whose car has been out of commission since june 15th...I'm jealous that yours is gonna be done so much sooner than mine :mad:

Have fun at this thing though guys, and take TONS of pics, it sounds like there's going to be a real showdown :wiggles:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
www.racewaypark.com

Just follow the links there.

What time are the races starting. I have a 4 1/2 hour drive, I am wondering if I should just stay the night.

Is this for ANYONE who wants to drag a few passes?

If I race, I highly doubt I am going to drop my clutch. I am too afraid of blowing my tranny. :(

·
Registered
441 Posts
Umm, I would love to go. Basically if i'm not flying i'm game. Where are we meeting up to start the convo? Please say NJ :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts