Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
f/s, /trade.....wrx wagon sti conversion 99.9% complete show car!

this car is also on ebay if you want to see some pics.....
item #2428835413

02 wrx wagon forsale, have over $30,000 invested, must sell, will take $25,000 It has 4000 miles on the new sti/ra engine, made 360 horses at the wheels, was also in aprils super street magize (before the engine swap), here is the mod list,

I'm willing to trade for a stock wrx w/ about the same payoff plus $10,000
I owe around 12,000

I'll email you pics since I can't post them.

2002 WRX STI WAGON
MODS LIST

Engine:
STI/RA longblock
Garrett 3037 turbocharger
AVO inlet hose
Greddy oil catch can
Greddy Front mount Inter cooler
Turboxs Blow off valve
Ud pully
Walbro fuel pump
Sard fuel regulator
STI 550cc injectors
Perrin fuel rails
Perrin radaidor hoses
PWR radaitor
BPM catless exhaust
GTspec headers w/ uppipe
Link engine management
Blitz Boost controller
Blitz turbo timer
Exedy lightened flywheel
Gauges:
Greddy egt
Greddy boost
Greddy oil

Tranny:
Exedy stage 2 clutch
Kartboy shirter bushings
Kartboy short shifter

Interior:
STI steering wheel
STI door sills
STI shifter boot
STI gauge pod
Razzo shift knob
Razzo dead pedal

Body:
JDM/OEM front and rear lips
JDM side skirts
Tommykaira difusers
zerosports air ducts
JDM - removed roof racks
Vais Carbon fiber hood
STI hood scoop
STI Grill
STI fog light covers
STI headlights W/ HID

SUS:
H&R Springs
Volk Gram lights
Cusco rear sway bar
Tanabe front strut bar
STI rear sway bar

Stereo:
Playstation 2
Relocated battery
Aline EQ
Alpine 6 disc changer
Alpine 6.5 inch screen in dash

·
Registered
620 Posts
Yeah I remember that Super Street issue. The car is bad ass, however I am more of a sedan person. I will buy a wagon when I start my family (NOT FLAMING) just my opinion!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah.......I got to move on w/ life.....aka(house).....:(

I really don't want to do this but I figure If I trade for hopefully another wagon (stock), I can have the best of both worlds :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
sweetwrx said:
yeah.......I got to move on w/ life.....aka(house).....:(

I really don't want to do this but I figure If I trade for hopefully another wagon (stock), I can have the best of both worlds :D
Moving on with life? With that car I had to see what your occupation was and it says "none". :eek: ;)

Good luck selling it!

P.s Not flamebait, just envious :cool:

·
Banned
41 Posts
i mean its nice and everything but a used wrx wagon probably beat to hell. also why buy a wrx that has already been customized to someone elses liking. i mean whats the fun in that. so you buy a wrx for 22-26 grand, then add 10,000 to that, who in their right mind would pay 36,000 for a used 2002 wagon when they could buy and s4 or even better a 04 STI?

·
Registered
1 Posts
i don't know if you noticed but he is also looking for trade. Now if I was in the market for modding my car to that limit and i had a wagon....i could give him my wagon plus cash and then i won't have to worry about the delay, unexpected costs in mods and i'll have the car rightaway.

now if you are looking to pay cash for the car, then you're right, you've got so many options.

anyawyz...bump for a great car.

- sumit

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
first off black03 whatever,I was only asking 25,000 and if you think that you can put ten grand into a new wrx and have all of this please let me know how, thats besides the point, I built the car right, It only has 4000 miles on the new engine, and 1500 was for the break in so, If you think It's beat please keep it to yourself, cause you have know idea...... and for costumizing, it is a steal in the first place even if you did want to put 10000 into a new one you could easily change this car to "your" car....since ther is like 2 body kits for the wagon this is one of them so you just buy new wheels and your done, big brakes seats ect.....goes on and on...... bring on whatever you got and see how beat this is, oh and it not f/s I'm keeping this to enjoy for a few more years.....take care thanks for the great input, keep it to yourself next time.....

·
Registered
8,886 Posts
black03wrx said:
i mean its nice and everything but a used wrx wagon probably beat to hell. also why buy a wrx that has already been customized to someone elses liking. i mean whats the fun in that. so you buy a wrx for 22-26 grand, then add 10,000 to that, who in their right mind would pay 36,000 for a used 2002 wagon when they could buy and s4 or even better a 04 STI?

that wagon is KILLER to do the job that he has done would take a lot of time/money/knowledge that some people maybe do not have. It is making 360 wheel which for a wrx is unheard of, even though its not running the EJ20. Whats the fun in that? If you dont see it as any fun, dont buy it. But someone else might not want to take all that time or have the knowledge to do it. Also, there is not a STi wagon here. This makes more power, and has the bugeyes and has the additional space.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Glad to see you're keeping the car. Yeah, that other dude has no idea what he's talking about...:rolleyes: From the list, the parts alone are well over 10K. Fuhgetabout shipping, installation, labor and what not. PLUS, a lot of this stuff is JDM and hard to come by, ESPECIALLY for the wagon. Really, there's only one thing to say...

...SWEETWRX! Great work.

Cheers,
wYlie

·
Registered
223 Posts
Isn't it amazing how many times you read a for sale post where people openly bash the price? And there is ALWAYS a post right after that says, "If you don't like the price, PM the guy, but keep it to yourself."

Yet somehow d!ckheads like black03wrx keep doing it. They feel the need to try to hurt the seller's chances on a club that is designed to help fellow enthusiasts. He also said that it's "probably beat to hell" at one point. Unless he knows this car personally and how it's been treated, and is saying it as a warning to potential [email protected] off! Keep your opinions to yourself and let the guy try to sell his car. He's obviously put a lot of time, effort and money into it - more power to him.

·
Registered
878 Posts
black03wrx said:

You look like you could use a nice warm glass of STFU. :rolleyes:

Bump for an amazing car.

·
Banned
968 Posts
black03wrx said:
10 grand wont get you any where close to where his car is.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts