Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located: Queens, NY

I have decided it may be time to pass on my Subaru for a new owner to enjoy it. Its a 2005 World Rally Blue Subaru WRX STI and is my pride and joy but it's time for me to move on to something new. For the time I have had this car it has been meticulously maintained. Never raced or tracked the car. It has 102K miles, I only drive the car on the weekends since I work in Manhattan during the weekdays and wouldn't dare to drive out there everyday. Car has some friendly mods and is mainly STOCK besides that. Engine and Transmission are stock and perform perfectly fine. If you know these car's, it's very rare to find one with this mileage that isn't extremely modded.

The interior is in immaculate condition, the exterior has some minor dings/dents considering its an 11 year old car but the paint itself is in great shape. Car was just recently detailed inside/outside in August 16'. I am a complete neat freak and take care of my car as much as possible, No stains, tears, wear marks on the upholstery/carpets, never smoked in, no pets.

CON: The only problem the car has is that it will need a new power steering pump soon. It steers fine, but it's starting to occasionally whine. It's an easy and cheap fix overall but I just don't have the time to fix it.

Maintenance:
OEM Subaru Timing Belt & Water Pump
Thermostat
NGK Spark Plugs
New Serpentine Belts less then 10k miles ago
Oil Changed every 3,000 Miles with Rotella T6 5w-40 Synthetic and OEM Subaru Oil Filter
Rear Differential Fluid Flush with OEM Subaru LSD Fluid
Front Differential/Transmission Fluid Flush with Motul Gear 300
Brake Fluid Flush
Clutch Fluid Flush
Coolant Flush with OEM Subaru Fluid
Drilled/Slotted Rotors with StopTech Brake Pads
New Inner/Outer Tierods
New Front Swayer Endlinks

Modifications:
Tein Flex Z Coilovers with Adjustable Dampening
DNA Motoring Front Mount Intercooler
Cobb SF Intake
Cobb Accessport V2
Defi Boost, Oil Temp, and Battery Gauges
Rally Armor MudFlaps
Touchscreen Bluetooth Double Din Radio with Navigation
Viper 2-Way Alarm System
35% Window Tint
STi V-Limited Front Lip
DDM Tuning 6000K HID

Asking : $16,000 Or Best Offer

This is one of the precious gems that won't last long. Please don't lowball me or offer trades, I only accept CASH. I have a tough schedule so please bare with me, if you're interested in seeing the car please Call or Text me 347-471-0671.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts