Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
04 Silver/Silver STI possibly for sale

Gauging interest on my 04 STI. Bought new in October. Has 18xx miles on it. Broken in properly. Looking to get 28,000.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Big Reg,

I can tell you that I didn't get a bite on mine w/ 1,200 miles for 29,000 which is also a silver / silver. I was actually thinking about dropping it down to $28,000.

Nic

·
Registered
841 Posts
why r u guys selling?? if u don't mind me asking?:confused:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am selling because I have had no time to enjoy the car. What good is a car that only sits in the garage and rarely gets driven. Too many things happening in my life and the costs continue even when not driving and the depreciation continues.

Nic

·
Registered
30 Posts
wrxsleeper82 said:
For a little more you could buy a brand new one. Not to be mean but 18,000 miles on an '04, that's a bit much to me.:confused:
He said its got 18xx - as in "eighteen hundred"

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry for the delayed response. Im selling well gauging interest anyway, because Im looking to either buy a TT Supra or a 350Z and build the bottom end to run 20+ psi on the greddy twin 18g kit which should be good for about 600-700 whp.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wow, lost interest in the STi that quickly, huh? But for a 350Z? I mean, I love Z's as much as the next guy, even owned a 1996 n/a. But wouldn't that be downgrading a little? Or is that twin 18g mod you're talking about for the Z. . .

·
Registered
157 Posts
If you want to save money and look good get a 300zxTT. 0-60mph in 5.0s stock, and I read somewhere that the g's on acceleration is .91!:) I've owned a TwinTurbo. It was the sweetest car I've ever owned.

·
Registered
30 Posts
"owned" as in past tense, huh? Yeah, I loved my beautiful black 96 300zx too, until a bastard drunk driver took it away from me:mad: . When I get my STi, that's it! I'll be done and no more searching!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Well she is back up for sale again. Im kind of losing interest in the whole sports car thing. I love this car but I think its time to let her go. It has 3400 miles on it now. Just changed to Mobil 1 synthetic. Never raced ( track doesnt even open until April 7th anyway). $27,000 firm. Also have the factory stereo and speakers which are not installed yet and I have genuine Subaru STI floormats from Subaru of Canada. I also have a few brand new never used performance parts I will list in a separate ad.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Car is definately for sale. Car has 4100 miles on it now. Changed over to Mobil 1 synthetic at 3700 miles. Will let go for 26,500 which is what I owe. Please do not send offers as I will not take less than I owe.

Thanks,
Reginald McCall

·
Registered
0 Posts
good god this is an awesome deal!!!

I need to keep saving!!! lol

good luck bro... and if anything else, when i get the down payment up from my $5k saved now I might be coming to see you :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts