Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
*smacks self in head*

What are the black things near the roof line? I can't figure out what they are....

·
Registered
32 Posts
WRXed said:
*smacks self in head*

What are the black things near the roof line? I can't figure out what they are....
I think they are air intakes. I have seen them on older MR2s. I have never seen 2 on a car though.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Before it was swayed by the darkside... :D

·
Registered
159 Posts
LOOK AGAIN

I don't think you guys are seeing the INNER beauty of that machine. Admire it's graceful lines, gawk at the masculine erectness of the spoiler, the graceful lines of the roof-scoops, the magesty of whole, much greater than the sum of it's parts. We mock what we don't understand. We fear the unknown. We must learn from this brave, brave man who has done this to his car.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Re: LOOK AGAIN

slsuby said:
I don't think you guys are seeing the INNER beauty of that machine. Admire it's graceful lines, gawk at the masculine erectness of the spoiler, the graceful lines of the roof-scoops, the magesty of whole, much greater than the sum of it's parts. We mock what we don't understand. We fear the unknown. We must learn from this brave, brave man who has done this to his car.
LOL

*gouges out eyes*

·
Registered
404 Posts
INNER beauty...FOR ME TO POOP ON! :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
campbell said:

Did you get this from a search engine? Thats from Illinois State University from which I am an alum...
My sister sent me the link today...not sure where she got it. She is one of those "mac" users, so she probably got it from one of her "artist" friends.

Disclaimer: Just trying to get a rise outta some folks. I don't mean any disrespect to the Mac, artists, or anyone who may have found that offensive.

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
Those "intakes" look like Torpedos! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
499 Posts
The pic is off ebay, some schmoe is trying to sell the wing. Popped up in the tech forum I run around in, even geeks hate rice. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts