ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! i'm fairly new to the board and very new to my WRX, never had a subie before though i'm not sure why because this car is just amazing. I'm slowly putting together my car wash materials and sort of hit a wall in regards to deciding on a foam sprayer or just a nice nozzle. I was curious if anyone in the NOVA area had a foam sprayer that they would be willing to let me try out before I shell out the ~$40 for one. I"m in springfield, would appreciate any help or input really!

Look forward to meeting some of you once i start figuring out where everyone meets etc.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and yes you may see this post over in nasioc as well :) ...though rest assured you all, my wrx brethren and sisters, are my new home community

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,808 Posts
I have to ask, how many Chens is too many? :tongue:

Personally, I use a hose and spray nozzle for my car washes. There are many on here though that spend a good deal of time detailing, and might be able to help you more.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think some where around 1.3 billion too many :)

Yeah i've used spray nozzles my whole life, but then again the nicest car i've had has been a 96 saturn sl haha. So washing that beast didn't require much thought for me. Being a first new car i figured i'd put some more thought into it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts