ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Friday at 7pm we are going to get together for a few reasons. We will be installing Brocks Turbo, maybe a few misc parts on my car also. BBQin' probably Hamburgers and Hot Dogs for the ease of things. Last and not least we are going to go over what some of us have put together this week for "Our Club". All are invited, especially those that would like to participate.

I will post up the address a little later, just wanted to get the thread started. Also I am lacking a BBQ, if I have to buy one I will, but I would rather spend the money on my car :p. Jeni and I will get the Hamburgers and Hot dogs plus buns. I will also bring my ice chest down with ice. Bring your on drinks. I'd like to get an acurate head count so I don't under/over buy if thats possible.

Thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
ide like to participate, but i have made vacation plans for the coast this weekend. definetly keep me posted.
if you havent gotten it on yet,... send me the pics of the grill(s) if ya could. which site did you get it from?

·
Registered
905 Posts
ide like to participate, but i have made vacation plans for the coast this weekend. definetly keep me posted.
if you havent gotten it on yet,... send me the pics of the grill(s) if ya could. which site did you get it from?

·
Registered
32 Posts
most likely me and my buddy scott will come. i still have to tell him but he'll probably come. we have been trying to get out to one of your weekend things to check it out but work for us can be tricky. but we should be able to make it. will confirm for sure before then.

·
Registered
149 Posts
i may be a few minutes late but i dont see any reason why i wouldnt be there,

thanks alan

·
Registered
471 Posts
I'll be there a little later, you don't have to get food on my account. I should have some artwork for a club shortly.

·
Registered
905 Posts
OT: i think i saw Turbolad eat some fries, once. that was at fatburger like a month and a half ago.

·
Registered
103 Posts
well hopefully i will be able to make it, i would really like to meet everyone.. will let you know.. thanks

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I'm down like a clown yo. FTW all the way bay bay.:thumbup:

+1

·
Registered
905 Posts
well hopefully i will be able to make it, i would really like to meet everyone.. will let you know.. thanks
careful now, flake on two in a row and youre cut off.... :sadwave:

nah man, im just kidding. hope you can make it - once you do, you'll want to go to more, i swear it.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
most likely me and my buddy scott will come. i still have to tell him but he'll probably come. we have been trying to get out to one of your weekend things to check it out but work for us can be tricky. but we should be able to make it. will confirm for sure before then.
Keep us posted bro. The more the better. It's gonna be fun working on my ride that night. We all there just to see your GUNZ James.:rotfl::rotfl: Better crank that bizzy up and show us what those GUNZ can do.

·
Registered
103 Posts
careful now, flake on two in a row and youre cut off.... :sadwave:

nah man, im just kidding. hope you can make it - once you do, you'll want to go to more, i swear it.
i know i know, but hey thats the military life, right... always unpredictable.. Gotta Love It.. so far my schedule says ill be off, but u never know it could always change tomorrow.. Hope it doesnt, I really want to check this out..

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I'll see what i can do to break down the grill i have and bring it to the meet. Gonna have to do a mad cleaning job on it if i'm gonna put that ***** in my car.. I"ll be there thought!

1 - 20 of 132 Posts