ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
10,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well guys this could quite possibly be one of the coolest meet ideas evAr.

Roller Derby!! ****in' A Right!

Info: www.phillyrollergirls.com

Here's the deal.

Meet: Saturday Nov. 10th @ 5pm or earlier.
We may put together a plan to tailgate or otherwise hangout before hand.

Tickets: These are your responsibility.
According to Seth our roller derby buddy, the best place to get tickets it through this link: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/15845 (They should have will call)

After meet: We may have be hanging out afterward. We'll have to see how things go.

Any questions post them up! This should be a damn fun night. I'm seriously looking forward to it.

You going?
1. Lightning
2. wrx wagone & teh wife
3. mbs627 & future wife
stud100spray & gurl
5. devilfluff & future wife
6. Mikie13?
7. BlueBomber06

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
Since this is 5 mins from my house, there will be beer and drinks at my place afterwards :cool:

edit: I meant to say beer and pizza, but yes, there will be drinks.

double edit: just bought my tix :-D

·
Registered
250 Posts
me and teh lady friend (maybe) shall be there. Should I get tickets now or just get 'em at the door?

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
me and teh lady friend (maybe) shall be there. Should I get tickets now or just get 'em at the door?
Get 'em now!

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, TriState meets f****** rule! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Also, if you can't find it on the map, PM me. If you can find it on the map, look up Chinquapin Road. I say no more. :tongue:

Beers, pizza, GT3 on PS2 are all in order after the derby ON ME.

HELL YEAH!

·
Premium Member
6,299 Posts
I'll be there.

The future wife? I'll have to ask, but probably... She's usually up for anything that involves leaving the house(or Jersey ;) )

·
Premium Member
6,299 Posts
Yeah, Jackie said yes :eek:

If the enuff peeps say yes, I'm gonna grab barrel. I have a 1 bedroom flat but I'm only half a mile from this meet!

Everyone bring the wiminz!
I was actually talking 'bout mine ;)

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
I am tentative on this...I will be on-call for work this week, but if I have a laptop with a wireless air-card, I will be good to go :thumbup:

It sure as hell looks effin awesome!!!:whoa::cool::p:tongue::)

·
Premium Member
16,991 Posts
I :eek3: in the general direction of this thread.

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
I am tentative on this...I will be on-call for work this week, but if I have a laptop with a wireless air-card, I will be good to go :thumbup:

It sure as hell looks effin awesome!!!:whoa::cool::p:tongue::)

go to the meet

·
Registered
250 Posts
^^^^
i <3 bew......

as I was saying, talked to teh g/f tonite, and she said she would be up to go, so its stud100spray+1

·
Registered
372 Posts

go to the meet
she'd SO get killed in derby :)
keep in mind there's an afterparty run by the league at manny brown's in the neshaminy mall nearby, too... i don't always go to those, though.

·
Registered
10,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If the enuff peeps say yes, I'm gonna grab barrel. I have a 1 bedroom flat but I'm only half a mile from this meet!

Everyone bring the wiminz!
I don't think I can hang out much after the event as I will be autxing the next day in MD.

Could we come over and pre-party at your place?

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I will see if the woman wants to come, since I don't feel like driving 2 hours one way by myself

though I might be driving to NJ this weekend by myself but that is for a set of RE70's so it is worth it and will be passing by Philly

·
Registered
250 Posts
so is anyone up for a cruise before we get all liquored up?

also, anyone from dirty jerz making the trip that wants to meet up on the parkway/I-195/nj turnpike, and cruise to PA together?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts