ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a few posts.... mostly newbie questions. I picked up my new, long overdue, top of my list car and parked it in the driveway. 14 miles on the odometer, 41 when I got home. Haven’t driven it since. 😂 I’ve been trying to wax and detail it all week. Either blistering heat or rain has thwarted my every effort! Taking it to get the windows tinted today. Maybe I’ll get it completely waxed on Friday. Just a blank slate so far. Hella Horns and “BroTie” arrive today. Raceseng shift knob waiting to get put on. Scheming on how to spend 3k on rims and tires without wife aggro.... 😂

·
Premium Member
10,967 Posts
Glad you got your car. I like to keep a tidy car but detailed is way too much for me.

·
Banned
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad you got your car. I like to keep a tidy car but detailed is way too much for me.
I like to get ridiculous with initial detail. I’ll get like 5 consecutive coats of wax on it. Then just spot touch ups. I was born and raise by a clean car junkie.

·
Banned
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've been trying to find time to detail mine for months now. Good luck.
I’m off all this week. Hot as hell out today again but washed polished and two coats of wax on the top and two spay coats of some fancy nano polymer. Silver doesn’t give you that deep rich shine but it’s glassy and sparkles. I’ll do the sides tonight.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I’m off all this week. Hot as hell out today again but washed polished and two coats of wax on the top and two spay coats of some fancy nano polymer. Silver doesn’t give you that deep rich shine but it’s glassy and sparkles. I’ll do the sides tonight.
Nice.

I finally have room in the garage so sun isn't an issue, I just need to find time. That & my dad is borrowing my buffer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Made a few posts.... mostly newbie questions. I picked up my new, long overdue, top of my list car and parked it in the driveway. 14 miles on the odometer, 41 when I got home. Haven’t driven it since. 😂 I’ve been trying to wax and detail it all week. Either blistering heat or rain has thwarted my every effort! Taking it to get the windows tinted today. Maybe I’ll get it completely waxed on Friday. Just a blank slate so far. Hella Horns and “BroTie” arrive today. Raceseng shift knob waiting to get put on. Scheming on how to spend 3k on rims and tires without wife aggro.... 😂
View attachment 325838
i see water spots on the rims "tisk, tisk, tisk" i am only kidding looks hella good

1 - 9 of 9 Posts