·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
Duh...they're availiable now.

I was just talking at the autox with some guys about that. My personal opinion is that for an 04 I'd get a RS due to the front LSD, in 05 all of them get the LSD, a bit more power, and some other stuff. Differences a plenty.

I started a thread in nasioc OT about it a few days ago, but can't link you cause its down.

Jay

edit: here's a link that shows the differences for 05
http://features.evolutionm.net/newsitem/75 .

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I doubt i'll jump ship. I still owe too much on my 04 WRX.
Just thought it was cool, kinda Spec C-ish.

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Ok so there is an EVO RS up at the local dealership. I checked it out but It does have AC I thought everyone has been saying it doesnt have AC. Whats up with that???

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
my buddy just got an RS. Its a quick car and handles quite amazingly. though, without the wing and such, and still on stock wheels, its looks WAY to much like a base lancer (which i suppose is the point).

He ended up getting it brand new for about 25,800. I just dont think that what you get is worth saving a few thousand. I would much rather drop down a few grand more for an 05' regular evo. and even still.... about 4-5 grand more will you an MR *drool*

nice car... but i dont think the extra speed and lightness is worth what you sacrifice in amentities. base evo just needs turboback and its pulling past the RS.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
615 Posts
adam3482p said:
Ok so there is an EVO RS up at the local dealership. I checked it out but It does have AC I thought everyone has been saying it doesnt have AC. Whats up with that???
They offer a package called Urban Jungle package that includes A/C, power windows, locks, mirrors, keyless entry, and color-keyed door mirrors and handles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts