ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay i been drooling over the WRX since the first time i laid eyes on it. So i had to get 1 so i went the lot and they told me that my credit wasn't good as they would want it to be. So they put me in a bucket saturn and told me to come back in a year and it will be well that year done pass and guess what its good but now i'm stuck with a saturn that i owe 6000 on and trade in value 2000 I live in Seattle do any one know a good car lot that can help me or can give me advice on what to do i mean i love every WRX 2002-2008 i wouldn't which one i drive

·
Registered
736 Posts
There is nothing you can do. you will roll over at least $3k of debt into any new purchase and screw yourself for at least 5 years. No ones going to give you $5k for it to "help you out". Start with private sale but you just gotta wait till you pay it off.

·
Premium Member
16,991 Posts
Okay i been drooling over the WRX since the first time i laid eyes on it. So i had to get 1 so i went the lot and they told me that my credit wasn't good as they would want it to be. So they put me in a bucket saturn and told me to come back in a year and it will be well that year done pass and guess what its good but now i'm stuck with a saturn that i owe 6000 on and trade in value 2000 I live in Seattle do any one know a good car lot that can help me or can give me advice on what to do i mean i love every WRX 2002-2008 i wouldn't which one i drive
*Massive head asplosion*

·
SuperNova
11,905 Posts
Where's "NOT_EWRX" at we need a translator that speaks gibberish. :rotfl:

You need to sell your car for $6000 private party or trade it in and roll it into your wrx loan. I dunno what your financial situation is like, but if you are posting on a Wii then you got some money to spare. Work your butt off, pay off the saturn and sell it, then buy a wrx.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Don't trade, it's not worth it. All dealers will screw you on the trade in. Just post it on Craigslist, sell it, then buy the WRX.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Speaking of craigslist, when you make a post up, it would be a good idea to run a carfax on the current car.Upload some pics to photobucket or wherever of the outside/ inside of the car. Craigslist compress' the photos and they look nasty.
And a final note, be very descriped (sp ck) of what your selling, list any work done to it, any issues that need to addressed, what the condition of the paint and the interior too. It really weeds out stupid people that want to lowball you, from people that are looking for a good car.

a little work now really saves you from a headache later.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i was talk to my girl

and most likely i'ma keep saturn a lil longer

i mean its great on gas and everything

but its not a subaru

1 - 10 of 10 Posts