ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not really new to the site, I actually visit a good bit but rarely post. I just figured since I never actually introduced myself I would finally do it. Im from central PA and work on Subies for a living so you can say I know my way around them a little. Between my wife and I we currently own 4 of them, one will be sold soon though so we will be down to 3. She drives an 07 Legacy 2.5i and I have an 05 Forester X 5spd and my baby an 03 WRX. The WRX is VF-39ed with all the supporting mods and then some.

Heres a couple of the cars.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think a 99 Jetta with a CAI should be able to outrun it if I were into that street racing scene.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its been awhile but here are a few of the Forester. Its getting lowered as soon as my new strut gets here.

and the exhaust, Header and a WRX Prodrive Ovaltip axleback bring out the subtle rumble.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I see a cool air intake, a NOS fogger system and a T4 turbo dominic, It has direct port nitrous, an AIC controller. Yeah and a stand alone fuel management system. Not a bad way to spend 10 thousand dollars.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I see a cool air intake, a NOS fogger system and a T4 turbo dominic, It has direct port nitrous, an AIC controller. Yeah and a stand alone fuel management system. Not a bad way to spend 10 thousand dollars.
:rotfl:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts