ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<vent>Ok, I'm new to this site...and I've been wanting to buy a WRX for sometime. Thing is, I have to wait til' October to have a decent enough down payment. I get a call from a dealership today, letting me know they have a brand spanking new 03 sedan priced at $21,195...the color I want, and the options I want... and there isn't a damn thing I can do about it!! I really hope there are some new 03s around in October. </vent>
:eek: :( :mad:

·
Registered
647 Posts
new 03? as in like no miles on an 03? damn that must of been sitting there a while.

Good luck dude i want to see you in a wrx as bad as you want to be in one too. BTW -what color is it that you want?:D

·
Registered
11,095 Posts
I hope that's a typo because that is way to much for a "new" 03. I could have got a new 04 a month ago for 20,650.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah! NO miles on her...If I could somehow sell my truck asap, then I could have somewhat of a chance...I'm trying! But, I dont get my commission checks til Oct.

BLUE! I love the Rally blue, especially with tinted widows/black rims. I thought I was crazy about getting my Ranger...but this, this is infatuation. lol

Low 20s for an 04?! Well, where I'm from things are alot more expensive...from cars, to apartments to pretty much everything.
I looked at an 04 w/ almost 5,000 miles and it was going for $26,000.

I'll just have to kick back, and hope for the best when Oct comes...I'm gunning for the 03, cause I like the bug eyed look, and I dont want to buy used.

:wiggles:

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
the point of my 2005 comment was that it might be tough to find another 03 wrx with the color you want that's new. definalty respect you wanting the bug eyes with the real fogs, as I have an 03 myself.

good price and the color you want, talk to the dealer about it. october is only 2 months away.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, I kind of figured thats what you meant. I guess I just have to wait it out....and if they still have the car...well, then its haggle time for sure. If not, then...an 04 will be just as rockin! :D

·
Registered
0 Posts
Life is not always fair. Sucks, don't it?

Good luck figuring something out. I was surprised you could find a new 03 at this point. Must have been one the dealer was saving for someone?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts