Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone, could use some help here. I have a 2010 WRX with an AEM cold air intake, NVIDIA 3" catback and 3" grimmspeed catted downpipe. Currently running the 93octane LWG Stage 2 Cobb AP tune. I went with the LWG tune because when I did the standard stage 2 tune, I was boosting over 19psi. My car had been running fine, however I just noticed that I am not getting the boost that I should be. Since I have noticed it, I haven't really pushed my car but in gears 2-4 I'm not getting over 2psi boost. My TD Boost Error is showing values from -11 to +22, which I know can't be good. I checked my AF learning 1A, 1B, 1C and they are all under +/- 5% which I read is a good sign. I have had some issues with BCS, so maybe this is the issue? I read that sometimes the BCS can get stuck in the open/closed position, but I am not sure how to check this.

Any opinions and feedback would greatly appreciated. I don't want to bring my car just yet in case this is an easy fix.

·
Super Moderator
10,897 Posts
I would imagine if you had a boost leak that big you would hear it. The boost control solenoid is also a viable option.

I can't speak to the learning because mine was always around 1%.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts