Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On Sunday, October 2nd, there is a fundraiser for Scoobies For Boobies at Myberry in Riverwoods! :)

Myberry is an independent frozen yogurt shop that will be selling frozen yogurt, coffee, hot chocolate, and homemade cupcakes to help raise money for the Scoobies for Boobies team.

Frozen Yogurt: $2
Coffee and Hot Chocolate: $1.50
Homemade Cupcakes: $1

The event goes from 12pm to 8pm, and a portion of the proceeds from Myberry go to Scoobies for Boobies. There will also be raffles for Subaru parts and gift cards for shops, e.g. Grimmspeed, as well as a raffle for non-automotive parts and a 50-50 raffle. Prices will be announced soon on tickets, and all the purchases will go straight to Scoobies For Boobies, a team under the Keep A Breast Foundation. The raffle is drawn at 7PM, and you do NOT need to be present to win! :woocow:

This is not a Subaru only event, but has been set up by a Chicago based Subaru group, specifically Jessica Breeman. (So if you decide to come, please congratulate her on an awesome fundraiser :D ) You don't need to bring a specific car, and you can bring the wife and kids :p , it will be a controlled fundraiser without any burnout contests or drag races down the streets out front. :nono:

If you can't make it, but would still like to contribute to the team, donations can be made here through Jessica's individual page:
http://www.stayclassy.org/fundraise?fcid=121278
or here through the team's overall page:
http://www.stayclassy.org/fundraise/team?ftid=601

Thank you!

The Address:
Myberry
2021 Milwaukee Ave.
Riverwoods, IL

The Time:
12 PM - 8 PM

The Who:
Anyone and everyone!

The Why:
Breast cancer research from a Subaru enthusiast team!

The official flyer is below.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts