ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fox mills road in the Herndon, Reston area of Northern Virginia. You can either enter from Lawyers Road or from Waples Mill Road. There is alot of blind curves and alot of hills that makes you feel like you're on a roller coaster. Driving at 35mph was thrilling enough. Alot of fun.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here are a few of the roads I take when I'm out for a spirited cruise.

Loudoun County
Route 15 between Rte 50 and Leesburg. Lots of nice twisties, a few decent straights.

Evergreen road between 606 (South Riding area) and Rte 15 (Leesburg).

Rte 687? in Purcelville between Purcelville and Hillsboro.

Clarke County
Route 601 South between Rte 7 and Rte 50. Mountain road, lots of turns, etc.

Snickersville Gap Road between Rte 7 and Rte 50.

·
Registered
52 Posts
STI_KLR, have to agree with you for sure! I live right in that area, and just recently got my 04 WRX. The straight away by Fountain Head Park and the bridge is amazing. I've hit 120mph+ on that, and 80mph+ average around the curves. See you around man, and watch out for the "pigs" and deer. haha

-Matt

·
Registered
63 Posts
come out to skyline drive too... the actual drive is slow and not too exciting but around the park there are lots of back roads that are fun.

we should do a cruise one day.

·
Registered
52 Posts
come out to skyline drive too... the actual drive is slow and not too exciting but around the park there are lots of back roads that are fun.

we should do a cruise one day.
Yeah man, that would be great. I have a couple people in my area i could round up one day. I just friend requested you, so we'll talk sometime soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts