ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone been in love with STI's since I saw the first one in a rally and wanted one since then, but unfortunately I had a 89 Crown Vic for two years before picking up my brand new 2012 WRX today, I'm in the Marine Reserve and a Volunteer Fire fighter but just wanted to say hi and hopefully I'll see some of you northern guys soon!
7276903836_afe4970c52_z.jpg

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome and congrats! Whereabouts in Jerz are you?

·
Registered
966 Posts
Welcome and congrats! What county in Jersey? I'm in Bergen County, feel free to contact me to roll to a meet or somethin of that nature.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in Somerset County but I'd love to come to meets with you guys and I got my nice Nikon D3000 to take pictures with, but thanks for the greetings!

·
Registered
966 Posts
Closest meet to us I believe is Ikea 8-10 Saturday nights. Second level of the parking garage (your bound to see a modded car pulling in, just follow them if u don't know where to go, its what i did the first time haha)

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh in elizabeth? I live right by rt.78 so thats just a 20 mile drive up there for me I'll definitely come!

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Congrats, any plans as for mods?

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay so 50 minutes away lol is it just subarus if not I could bring a few friends!
Yes I'm saving for an access port for now then probably down pipe after and intake so I can go stage 2, maybe lowering springs.

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
There are a bunch of other meets around the area the other forums have them listed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts