ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont know if anyone noticed.....i saw the ad in the autotrader, but NOPI is coming to firebird March 19-20!!!! Finally, we get a good import show! hope az peeps show up!
Also, i did a photoshoot for carandmodel.com with my spec v for this months feature, and they mentioned to me that Hot Import Daze will be coming to downtown phx sometime in october 05!

·
Registered
255 Posts
it's about time we get some shows out here.. Hopefully by that time my car will be almost done for show and i can put it in. :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks jayhawker for that info!! figures these shows finally come when im getting rid of the spec v to show! oh well, need to get the wagon finished up then!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Seminole, WELCOME to clubwrx. This is my home away from home (s2k) :D and as know, I still visit home a few times daily.

Seminole found about HIN last week.

·
Registered
256 Posts
flk;djlaksdjflsdkfjlkasfjasdlkfjasd!!!!

i have work 7am-6pm on sat and 10am-6pm on sunday....im pissed :unhappy:

·
Registered
160 Posts
lilaznbro said:
flk;djlaksdjflsdkfjlkasfjasdlkfjasd!!!!

i have work 7am-6pm on sat and 10am-6pm on sunday....im pissed :unhappy:
All you have to do is start feeling a little under the weather on Thursday, leave Friday after a half day of work, call in on Saturday, and go back on Sunday. :D :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
tunerfanatic said:
i think you can get them online, but since its this weekend you probably have to buy them/register at the show. anyone gonna race?
I heard online registration's closed. You have to buy tickets at the gate at the show.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts