ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just purchased a t/b exhaust(invidia g200)w/ a v2 catless downpipe.now what is the difference between the invidia v2catless,and the v3 divorced catless downpipe.i was told that it was a mistake for me to buy the v2 instead of the v3.i was also told that my car(07 sti) don't go well w/ the v2DP.is this true.if there is no major difference, only a couple hp power gains or something then im fine.but if i did indead f*** up please direct me in the right direction in explaining why.
thank you
mandoh

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
divorced and bellmouth(v2,v3) both have advantages but power is about the same.

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
you definitely didn't screw up buddy. Many people like the divorced because it helps with boost creep issues, but with the 07 STi and the VF43 turbo, you really don't have to worry about boost creep problems. Either will work. You won't have a problem with either. Divorced can have some fitment issues, but nothing a file can't fix :D

That vf43 STi can put down AMAZING power numbers if you go get a protune after you get your downpipe installed and some engine management (AP)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok thanks a lot for the help guys,i bought it from cvrmotorsports.it was a power package that came w/ a T/B(invidia N1orG200)and an AP.for only $1312.im just being impatient.lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts