ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Banned
12,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D

my rear brakes were so worn out, that they were making squealing noises when i WASN'T pressing the brakes. :D I suspect the sensor was scraping the rotor.

getting those fixed today....

anyways... don't expect me to fill in whenever you slack off on the holiday hijack thread. this is a one time favor. ;)

MSEMC check in!
MSLMC check in!

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
What a generous Uberator we have here. :rolleyes: Hey, shouldn't you be the OTEMC? You're not an MS'er!!

:D

MSEMC checking in.

So yeah, just looking for ways to slack off at work, as usual. I'm aboot to go get some coffee. Then make some copies. Then mail some stuff. Then postwh0re a little more.

·
Administrator
26,609 Posts
I'm sick. I woke up sick yesterday, and I woke up more sick today. Aint nothing like working with a 101 fever. Thank god for Nyquil, cuz I'm flyin high right now:D

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Fixxxer said:
I have to poop, but I don't like doing it at work because the stalls are very narrow. :(
Taht's why I always use the HC stall to poop at work. It's nice and big. :D

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
This post reaks of sex...

Anyway, I took the plunge and bought a new Dell computer last night. I choose the 4700 model and I bought a flat screen.

" All the performance of the 4600 plus NEW DDR2 memory and the latest in integrated or PCI Express graphic cards for a more vibrant video experience."

Yay... Zemmypoo worked hard to get the "ancient one" running smoothly, but I just couldn't get it all to work the way I wanted it to. He will hate me, but I don't care. Microsquash works fine for me. I will donate the "ancient one" to be used in his garage for data logging and surfing for pron :)

My emergency brake is STILL squeaking.

There wasn't a good holiday on my list to post the hijack today. Thank goodness for dR... "my hero"
:)

Being lazy can be fun!

MSEMC checking in!

·
Administrator
26,609 Posts
Fixxxer said:
I have to poop, but I don't like doing it at work because the stalls are very narrow. :(
My bathroom here is the bomb!!! Private, single toilet, with all the pR0n and car magazines you could eVar want:wiggles:

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Fixxxer said:
Whatever you say, "Sh*tbreak". :)

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
WRX-games said:
Yay... Zemmypoo worked hard to get the "ancient one" running smoothly, but I just couldn't get it all to work the way I wanted it to. He will hate me, but I don't care. Microsquash works fine for me. I will donate the "ancient one" to be used in his garage for data logging and surfing for pron :)
Yes, Zem will be irked, but kudos to you for doing this while he's gone! Well done. And I don't think he needs another computer for surfing pr0n....I mean, why would he trek all the way out to his garage to whack it, when he can do it in the comfort of his own bedroom with Turtle by his side?

This isn't as fun without Zem here. :(

·
Banned
953 Posts
I wonder if Zem's the one what been whackin' off in my tool shed.

MSEMC member checkin' in, I ALMOST started this thread at 3 AM since I was up all night being sick. Now I'm sick AND at work. This was low on my list of fun things to do this week.

[EDIT:] WRX_Games: When you say Microsquash works fine, does that mean the Ancient one was a Mac or Linux box? Or so ancient it was OS/2 or BeOS, perchance?

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
AlienPunk said:
Where the Eff is Zem?
In Virginia or North Carolina, trying to pick up chicks by singing Buffett songs to them.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts