ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my FMIC installed and i picked it up yesterday. but i noticed something that is not right. and it's not with the performance. my shift light blinks but does not beep anymore and also when i lock and unlock the car it does not beep anymore just the light. was just wondering if it is the fuse or something else.

·
Registered
0 Posts
u have to hit the left noob on the dash and turn the beep on for the shift thing

play with the remote and it should work

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did that already. i had the car for 2 years. you wouldnt think that i tried that. and how would that effect the sound when i lock and unlock my car?

·
Registered
0 Posts
i did that already. i had the car for 2 years. you wouldnt think that i tried that. and how would that effect the sound when i lock and unlock my car?
hey hey i aint trying offend u im trying to help you

my alarm does that all the time on the back of my remote it says
chirp on/off.... 1. press unlock once 2. press lock and unlock for 2 seconds

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i wasnt trying to snap at you. that noob thing just got to me. i figured the question sounded dumb but i never seen any post about both of them just stop working at the same time. never seen one that either one of them stoped working.
i dont post unless i have something helpfull to say or need help from someone but im not a noob. something told me i was going to get someone that would say that.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the 2 sec thing will set my alarm off

·
Registered
0 Posts
and u folowed the directions?

i had to turn myu chirp off neiborhood got mad!

·
Registered
0 Posts
i wasnt trying to snap at you. that noob thing just got to me. i figured the question sounded dumb but i never seen any post about both of them just stop working at the same time. never seen one that either one of them stoped working.
i dont post unless i have something helpfull to say or need help from someone but im not a noob. something told me i was going to get someone that would say that.
i didnt mean n00b i meant nob on the display thing guess i put an xtra o in there by mistake

·
Registered
206 Posts
i believe the word you're looking for is Knob...ya noob. :tongue:

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
i dont post unless i have something helpfull to say or need help from someone but im not a noob.
You're a LITTLE bit of a n00b, otherwise you would reread what Ralph posted and understand he didn't even call you a n00b. :rotfl:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i didnt mean n00b i meant nob on the display thing guess i put an xtra o in there by mistake
You're a LITTLE bit of a n00b, otherwise you would reread what Ralph posted and understand he didn't even call you a n00b. :rotfl:
well if you scrolled down you would of seen that i said that before he replied Mr. 30k posts :rolleyes:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well i did everything the manual told me to and i did it right still no chirp. also my outside temp is stuck on 122 degrees been like that for 2 days now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts