ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all at this forum as of 1416 hrs today I am the proud owner of a used 2011 WRX! I have been trolling for info here for a while and enjoy all the great info from it's members.

It's now 2130 and too dark to take pictures. I'll do so later .(Spent the afternoon giving friends and family joy rides!)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kronos?

Welcome to the Forum

If you need any parts or advice, let me know.
Is that a take on the evil robot that tried to take over the world in a 1950's movie that was then repeated in 'The Incredibles'?;)

Also, since I am a noob, I was interested in a cai and cat back. Basic pluses and minuses of doing these basic modes and if there are any surprises to doing these upgrades?
Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
Also, since I am a noob, I was interested in a cai and cat back. Basic pluses and minuses of doing these basic modes and if there are any surprises to doing these upgrades?
Thanks in advance
You would need to get a tune for any intake that you are running.The catback itself would not need a tune.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for the info. Just out of curiosity do you need the tune to bypass any maf sensors?
As you can see I am pretty much a novice and will be doing more detailed searchs but any info is appreciated

1 - 8 of 8 Posts