ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately the day has come! I am moving for work and have to sell my baby :(. Shes super clean and in excellent condition. I am located in Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA.

Current Milles as of 3/1/2011: 5,6XX miles
Model: 2011 WRX Satin White Pearl Standard- 5 Doors
Factory Options Included: 10" Kicker Subwoofer, All Weather Mats, Auto-Dimming Mirrors, Center Armrest Extension, Rear Cup Holder, STI Short Throw Shifter, Wheel Locks, Bumper Covers.

Purchased on October 17, 2011 Paid: $28,550 at Dealership

Car also comes with: RallyArmor Mudflaps (Installed), Tinted Windows, 4 Pirelli Winter Tires (215/55R-16 Pirelli Winter 210) on black steel wheels.

I am also going to include the following since I will not be needing them:
Husky Jumpstarter System (Always carry this in my trunk), Wolfgang Paint Sealant 2.0 (Half Bottle), Chemical Brothers Citrus Wash (3/4 Bottle), 2- Meguiars Gold Class Carnauba Wax, Meguiars Clay Kit w/ Quick Detailer (one bar left), Armorall-Original Protectant (for Plastics).

Asking Price: $24,700
Feel Free to contact me with any of your questions!

Thanks,
Brian
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey iLayout,
The wheels are just Steelies that I bought with the Perelli Snow Tires. The car is for sale with the stock wheels as well as what you see above (snow tires and wheels). Therefore the buyer willl get a total of 8 wheels and tires. Believe it or not, santa fe new mexico gets snow, especially up in the mountains where I work.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a feeling I know the answer to this but I'll ask anyway, don't suppose your open to a trade for my 2008 350Z? I've got an ad up in the FS section too. Is the car registered?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I figure it can't hurt to try again, my offer still stands, in case it wasn't clear I'd be prepared to add cash on top of an agreed upon value.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks iLayout, but I really cant take on a car if I am moving out of the country. If you can sell the 350z and get the money for it, would that work?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Fair enough, just thought I'd try. I've been trying to sell it, had a lack of interested parties, but that is definitely preferable as opposed to trading it in and losing more money.

Don't suppose you know anyone interested in a clean 350Z?

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Just the deal I'm looking for, if it were Black and closer to home, you'd find it in my garage........

GLWS!

·
Registered
23 Posts
dude im from here i wish i had the cash!!!!!!!!!!! the closest i could give u cash in hand would be 17000.00.hit me up if it doesnt sell soon.im lookin at a sti aswell

1 - 18 of 18 Posts