ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i want to go back to school so no longer want a payment...I have an 04 San Remo Red WRX with 55,xxx miles...I hate having a dirty car so the car is clean inside and out...i owe about 19,800 on the car. (only have had it for 7 months) Right now i am just taking offers cause im not really sure what i can get for it...When i sell it i will get a personal loan to pay off the rest of the loan so that i can get the title...if anybody is serious about it i will get pictures up. if you want you can call my cell at (609) 364-7526

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
ok so i want to go back to school so no longer want a payment...I have an 04 San Remo Red WRX with 55,xxx miles...I hate having a dirty car so the car is clean inside and out...i owe about 19,800 on the car. (only have had it for 7 months) Right now i am just taking offers cause im not really sure what i can get for it...When i sell it i will get a personal loan to pay off the rest of the loan so that i can get the title...if anybody is serious about it i will get pictures up. if you want you can call my cell at (609) 364-7526
sounds like your still upside down in it.

·
Registered
884 Posts
i see u got an exhaust and looks like a short throw. what mods are u selling with the car and which mods are u taking off?

·
Registered
884 Posts
how much is the scion dealing going to give u? maybe i can beat the price

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
alrigh so i am selling the car for $15,000 the way it sits...car is clean and i just replaced the fuel filter, oil and filter, and the spark plugs...if you want all the parts i have then its going for $16,000...car has around 57,400 miles on it...car has been good to me, havent had anything break on me yet and clutch and tranny are still strong

1 - 20 of 23 Posts