Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: Aqua Body Kit For Sale

I bought the aqua body kit: Front bumper , rear bumper and side skirts. But i had to sell my car for money issues, and now have to part with the kit. IT IS primered, but not painted. It's been at a body shop, its been sanded smooth, and primered, the kit just needs paint. It does not come like this from the factory. I paid a lot of money for it, and also the fee for primoring it, so i would like to get 2000 for it. I had to wait 5 months for the kit. This is your chance to get it within a week or two. The body kit is hand laid. I'm gonna put it up on ebay as well as soon as i pick it up from the shop. I'll also take pics of it for ebay, so you can check it there. You can email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh yea sorry, it's for the 2002-03 Subaru WRX, and its never been mounted. The kit is in excellent shape. Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I saw this kit in person. wow is all i can say, those picture dont do that kit any justice. All it needs is paint. I just wished we could have worked out a deal on it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool pitbul thanks for the feedback. yea, if anyone wishes to see the kit, it's no problem at all.

·
Registered
25 Posts
so these are still availalbe it seems? how much for just the rear bumper?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you can use the morettes but cutting of the bumper is required, search around ive seen pics of it done. 850 for the front too. ill part with the whole kit for 1800, if anyones interested.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts