ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zem, diz iz for joo!

I spent aboot 4 hours playing DLOD last night. The new compooter is simply fantastic. I have no lag at all! I am working on an Amazon build. I don't know if she will turn into a speedzon, an ice maiden or what... Speedzons are my favorite to use. I will just have to see what I find for her. :)

Some shmoe in a old "built" Blazer made a very poor attempt at being "fast" this morning while I was driving into work. He really didn't like being beaten by a small, black grocery getter. Ninjas are very deceptive....

Alright, it's time for coffee!

Good morning!

WEURC check in!

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
I have no friggin clue what a WEURC is. I'm still claiming membership to the MSEMC.

Zem would also be happy that his rocket thingy being captured by helicopters made the radio news this morning.

Way to beat up on the Blazer, Jay! :rolleyes: :p :D

If you don't hate me now, we need to play DLOD soon.

Coffee time!

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PoorAssRacing said:
I have no friggin clue what a WEURC is. I'm still claiming membership to the MSEMC.

Way to beat up on the Blazer, Jay! :rolleyes: :p :D

If you don't hate me now, we need to play DLOD soon.

Coffee time!
"whateverurcrew" We have a larger and more "diverse" crowd in here, PAR.

And the Blazer? He needed to experience the fury, damnit! I needed to feel good about myself... :( :D

DLOD does allow me to PK you, so even if I hate, we still need to play :)

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
WRX-games said:
"whateverurcrew" We have a larger and more "diverse" crowd in here, PAR.

And the Blazer? He needed to experience the fury, damnit! I needed to feel good about myself... :( :D

DLOD does allow me to PK you, so even if I hate, we still need to play :)
Ahhhh, I see. I stand by my claim, however.

I know, I used to run around beating up on poor unsuspecting Jeep Wranglers and such in my Accord. The might ( :rolleyes: ) of the 4.0L ("High Output", sorry!!) was no match for my 2.2L VTEC y0!

DLOD allows PK'ing? I thought they did away with it? Or maybe it's a setting you can turn on and off. Meh, whatever. We still need to set something up.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PoorAssRacing said:

DLOD allows PK'ing? I thought they did away with it? Or maybe it's a setting you can turn on and off. Meh, whatever. We still need to set something up.
Check out the video game forum :)

Did you ever try the "hardcore" characters? Talk aboot a different world of co-op playing! That was fun!

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
I <3 Jay

No, never tried Hardcore. I was always too scared by it. I always died like 5 times trying to beat the slug-type boss whose name eludes me.

·
Banned
953 Posts
MSEMC checking in. My car isn't so ninja-stealth as a grocery getter, but I actually have grown to like the STi look. My big wing and hood scoop seem to invite people up to the line, and I don't have to do anything. Then I get to spank them (or be spanked, if racing my friend's Corvette) and gloat. Wheeee!

·
Registered
406 Posts
It's been a while since I have ventured over to this neck of the woods. And now I suppose MSEMC has been abolished and the WEURC is now in session, I'm confused .. :rolleyes:

James .. I saw a special on the Discovery Channel last sunday morning about Ninja's you should watch more Discovery Channel.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wrx21 said:
It's been a while since I have ventured over to this neck of the woods. And now I suppose MSEMC has been abolished and the WEURC is now in session, I'm confused .. :rolleyes:

James .. I saw a special on the Discovery Channel last sunday morning about Ninja's you should watch more Discovery Channel.
MSEMC, the founders of WEURC... MSEMC will nevAr be abolished :)

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
morning....

update on labor day weekend..weee..

drove up to estes park on fri night..stayed the night...drove from estes park, on trail ridge road (3 in of snow at top, with whiteout conditions), down trail ridge hwy 34..to hwy 40..and took hwy 40 all the way over to Vernal..UT...then went up to Manila, UT..on the wyo/UT border for a family labor day weekend thing...on monday took 191 north from manila to RS...and took i80 from RS to Cheyenne..then Cheyenne down...

so that was some hardcore driving..and the wrx performed wonderful.

Picked up a radar detector...from best buy.

Also picked up...a digi camcorder / dvd burner / a hardcore $300 printer / ...so that was interesting...

what else has been happening...

oh..after spending around $1300 at bestbuy last night, got trashed on some bacardi O, and for not eating anything all day except for a sandwhich at lunch, was doing pretty good, but feel like teh pOOp this morning.

Currently downing 2 red bulls, along with multiple pain relievers...should come around by lunch.

So I see there is a drive this weekend, I will try and make it..should be fun.

Sorry about the long run on sentences and the horribly long post this morning, but I have to keep myself busy or my headache and nausea comes back...

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
OTEMC ... EH.. not so early.. hehe

VC DAY for me ..woohoo...
walking around the house in boxers and a wife beater... is it too early for a beer?? :confused:

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
I am here.

I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with a picture of Nixon.

You used the term "lag" in describing your computer. I'm going to have to smack you around a bit for that one.... loser.

I was going to sleep well last night, but that plan failed tragically.

The thingy being caught by helicopters isn't a rocket. It's a thingy.

Ninjas run around in pajamas. That's just plain funny.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Zem said:
The thingy being caught by helicopters isn't a rocket. It's a thingy.
Right, hence my term "rocket-thingy".

Ninjas do wear pajamas. And according to some people, this allows them to blend in WHEREVER THEY WANT. Hilarious.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
PoorAssRacing said:
Right, hence my term "rocket-thingy".

Ninjas do wear pajamas. And according to some people, this allows them to blend in WHEREVER THEY WANT. Hilarious.
No, it's not a rocket-thingy. It's just a thingy. I suppose you could be more specific and say pod-thingy, but rocket-thingy is definately wrong. There's no rocket involved here.

When I wear pajamas, you cannot see me. I am a ninja!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
platano said:
OTEMC ... EH.. not so early.. hehe

VC DAY for me ..woohoo...
walking around the house in boxers and a wife beater... is it too early for a beer?? :confused:
MSEMC/WEURC checkin

It is nev4r too late for a beer dood...everyone knows that...what if you work a mid shift, get off at 700 in the morning, and then drink, it isn't early, it is late...use that mentality and you can drink like the best!!!

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Zem said:
No, it's not a rocket-thingy. It's just a thingy. I suppose you could be more specific and say pod-thingy, but rocket-thingy is definately wrong. There's no rocket involved here.

When I wear pajamas, you cannot see me. I am a ninja!
Aha, but there WAS a rocket involved. So ner.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
PoorAssRacing said:
Aha, but there WAS a rocket involved. So ner.
And so all the groceries you brought home are "car-thingies"?

I should do some work.

No... I should get some Dr Pepper. Yes, yes... this is the best plan I've come up with in the last 7 minutes.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
svc said:
It's never too early for beer.
MSEMC...check check re-check, testing one-two...
Breaker one nine
:screwy:
Give me the mike and I'll liggedy-light it up like Uncle Fester
Microphone checka, one two checka

1 - 20 of 125 Posts