Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Perrin Short Ram Intake on Thu. at about noon and it was on my doorstep when I got home from work at 5 the next day. He said he would try to get it out that day and I was sure I wouldn't see it until the following week. Only downfall is they don't have a website. Great price, service, and delivery.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I bought my GFB BOV from him, and he personally delivered it to the guys that were going to install it for me. Excellent service. :)

·
Registered
499 Posts
Nino is quality, he helped me out.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Nice guy to hang out with too, especially if you need to remind him to send you your steering bushings. :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
Drove to Ninos today for the first time, bought my Apexi exhaust from him, gave me a great price and took good care of me, only thing i didnt like about was the 5hour drive in my girlfriends Kia, thanks again Nino:D Milt

·
Registered
94 Posts
Do a search on the web under ninos auto accessories, its there, im on it all the time, but his site is still under construction:D

·
Registered
182 Posts
Nino's a great guy
Zippy lil' black rice burner too ;)

(WINNNNNNG!)

Just kidding. Big props to the car too!

Scott

·
Registered
421 Posts
NINO, ur located in toms River? I may stop by, i assume u have a shop and wrx parts to buy?

Tom

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I've heard, from a very good source, that Nino like to go to the "shoe shows." (Strip bars - they only wear shoes.)

And......... Nino says????????????

X

·
Registered
421 Posts
WORD

Worth the drive down, bought a turboXS MBC..sooo HOT!!! Nice guys to talk to, learned alot, hope to se them soon when i get money.

Thomas

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
What everybody else said plus some. Nino has great prices and service. Makes other vendors look bad, unless that vendor is serving up some Mylasian food :p :D :p

-joe

1 - 20 of 30 Posts