Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a "slightly aggressive looking" front spoiler for my new 02 Wagon. The Liberal kit looks alright, not great and the Dolphin kit looks totally tacky to me except the rear wing. So far the only thing that interests me is the UK OEM lip. Does anyone know if Greddy of C West is going to make a lip for the wagon? At times like these, I wish I got a sedan.

·
Banned
1,780 Posts
I'd like to know too- I'd like a lip for my wagon and some kind of rear skirt as well.

·
Registered
115 Posts
a little birdy told me to wait until SEMA is over and new wagon stuff will be released.

I would like to see fender flares like the new BMW M3 has. That way we could put normal offset wheels on our wagons (ie. 42)

·
Registered
115 Posts
These are OEM lips for the wagon in Japan. Im not quite sure if I like the way they look but I like it better than the Liberal kit. The front will run you about $400 and the rear is about the same price.

·
Registered
293 Posts
That factory spoiler option looks like it would break just by looking at it too hard. There is a company that is looking at making an STi V1 or V2 from lip for the wagon, but it's not ready yet. I think the STi V1 lip is the best one available.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmm, looks like I'll just save my money. I don't want anything that screams "I'm a fast and furious child". I just want a slightly agressive looking front lip, I was considering buying a Greddy Lip and modify'n it to fit my wagon. But now that i think of it, I'm on crack.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts