1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
74 Posts
$20, I orderded it the other day from EB. You can't beat the price, yeah it may not play as good as Madden, but Madden is over rated. I'd rather spend $20 over $50 any day

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm going to pick it tomorrow. I would today but i'm too lazy. This one does look good and it's on dvd9 so I know it has alot of content. I like madden best usually but sega is really trying to win our loyalty this time.We will see how it turns out. Let me know how you like it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
got it in last night for the XBOX, controls very tight, graphics pretty good. Not as cartoony as the EA football games. Lots of extras and at $20 you can't beat the price

·
Registered
74 Posts
$20, if you don't like it EBAY it for $10 with $5 shipping and its like you rented it at BlockBuster. Any way you cut it, its $30 cheaper than Madden

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
ebr0t said:
my eagles franchise, ive lost to injury so far thru 2 games

mcnabb - 9 weeks
westbrook - season
kearse- stress fracture, duno yet
and one of my lb or safetys for a couple weeks.

kearse for 8 weeks (leading the league in sacks)
i lost my 2nd string running back (last on my depth charts) for 3 weeks with shoulder tendenitis
and my d line guys kept going down, but ill get em all back, i was starting a line backer at dt at one point in the game.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I also have 2K5. This is my first game from ESPN/SEGA (I've owned every previous Madden game). I just couldn't wait for Madden, and for $20 bucks, whats to lose. I'm thinking that Madden will be better but only time will tell. 2K5 is deffently a fun game.

I have yet to play online(out of lazyness). Are leagues an online thing? How do they work? I'd be down.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Also been a fan here since the Dreamcast (best investment ever :D ;) ); can anyone tell me whether someone who owns 2K4 should switch to 2K5 (& why)?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts