1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as of now I have these Modifications
~H&R Lowering Springs
~Uppipe
~4"-3" Turbo Back Exhaust from Turbo XS
~Grounding Mod
~Header
the ? is... what would be the next best mod for the $$$... I was thinking utec, but idk about too much of it... does anybody have a link to the website???

also another ?...
I know that a bov will cause the car to run rich, but would an intake compensate??? if not plz help!!!

thanks,

jon

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Get engine management. Either, UTEC, Accessport, or ECUtek.

The BOV causes rich conditions only during or slightly after shifts, where as an intake can cause lean conditions throughout a whole entire powerband.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
nightrider said:
I was thinking utec, but idk about too much of it...
Look into accessecu or ecutek. Both are reflashes, and use the stock ecu's learing abilities to constantly tune your car for best performance.

You need to know exactly what you are doing with utec, since it gives you control over much of the operation of your engine.

If you do eventually go with utec though, have someone who is experienced with it show you the ropes, and the effects that each change will make over the operation of the engine.

·
Registered
647 Posts
im not too sure about Utec or Accessports, but from what i've read about both, i think my mind is set of a accessport.

I would say for your next mod, look into like everyone has said, engine manegment or also some kind of sticky tires/rims.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I would say a
-short throw shifter 100 bucks ( saw a used one for 50)
-Get Misters X's Crucial Racing Summer cooling speical which has intercooler hoses!!190$ i think
-IF your not going to mod ur car for awhile get a reflash from cobb. 200$

1 - 8 of 8 Posts