ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i'm from the Stratusphere.org boards, i own a 98' Plymouth Breeze 2.4L auto, and i love coming over here and check'n up on the latest Rustang and firebird kills and how great the AWD is...i have finaly decited that my next car will have to be a WRX, my car has 150hp, FWD, and 3,100 LBS...and its an AUTO!!! witch means a high 16 sec 1/4 would be great! i can't help but laugh at my car somtimes but it gets me around and i love the style of it with my 18's and droped. but as soon as i get some $$$ and sell off the Plymouth i think i'll pick up a rex (used probably) because i'm 17 and i'll get crap when i sell it (7,000 if i'm lucky) AND i have to pay for everything, witch means i'll need a huge loan..but o well.. it will be worth it to know i can finaly beate somthing more then a riced out civic..:cool: but good luck on all your mods and stuff and hopfuly i'll have a rex before they stop making them! peace,

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Careful young grasshopper....don't get into debt when you don't have a steady income(assuming you are in school....) unless of course the parents are paying, which they probably aren't since you are talking about the loan. Also, beware of insurance....insurance companies aren't stupid and will make every attempt to hook a young lad by the throat with costs per year that'll easily shadow the amount you put as downpayment.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
mos, i'm in the same boat as you man. I posted at the stratusphere boards also. Except when I sell my car to get a wrx(hopefully) I'll have a lil more to work with. I have a 01 R/T right now with an autostick(UGH!). Hopefully I'll get 19k for it cause it only has 8000 miles on it. But I'm really lookin forward to maybe getting a wrx. I'm going to college next year and I want a car that will whoop all the lil hondas without having to void my warranty.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts