ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen these coilover suspension kits for sale on ebay for around $600 and I am wondering if anyone knows anything about Nex. The price is incredible and the struts looks nice, but I am wondering about quality and actual functionality. If anyone knows anything about them I would appreciate the info. Thanks....

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
never heard of them, however, here's a review i found on the net...

NEX ONE PIECE COIL-OVER

This is a review on the NEX full strut/spring one piece coil over. No sleeve bullsh*t. Fit and finish is flawless I installed them in about 2 hours. Beautiful gold tophat and lower thing. Springs are shiny black. Adjustment is completly open, you could adjust from stock height all the way to -6" if you wanted to. The lower piece that attaches to the hub is fully adjustable up and down, therefor you dont have to sacrafice strut travel to lower/raise height. RIDE: much like stock, all I was doing it for is looks, maybe 25% stiffer than stock, real nice feel, not very bouncy at all (up/down jerks after hitting bumps). There you go, I'd recommend them to everyone.
It doesn't sound or look bad. Chances are this company is just a Taiwanese company that ripped off some quality coilover's design, so it could be decent... however the cheaper cost is usually a result of cheaper materials. (aside from the other more obvious cost saving factors) Sounds decent for a daily driver, but I don't want to trust it for reliability in competition though. Definitely seems worth a try for a spirited daily driver though.

·
Registered
367 Posts
just came across them while checking out ebay. they look nice and the price isnt bad at all for coilovers, but that doesnt really tell me how quality & handling is.

·
Registered
676 Posts
it looks good to me man. To me coilovers are coilovers unless you want to go out and race like Peter solberg. than i would recommend a nice qualilty known brand. any coilovers is better than stock. that's why i'm getting the hayame coilver for $650.00

1 - 8 of 8 Posts