Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new to the Subaru side. I recently added a Cobb sf intake and accessport to my 2011 impreza Sti. First I made sure the firmware was up to date on the AP, which it was, then I was scrolling through the OTS maps and found the stage 1+ would suit the car nicely due to the previous owner had an invidia cat back installed (OEM downpipe still) after install of intake and install of AP the car instantly went into limp mode. Double checked and rechecked MAF nothing wrong with. Refreshed the map. Nothing. It's running codes: P0458, P1491, P2008, P2011, P2016, P2021, P2419, P2431, P2433. I'm at lost guys. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

·
Super Moderator
11,413 Posts
Check the wiring harness in the bay. Some of those are tgv codes. If you have tgv deletes an off the shelf tune won't work

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
11,413 Posts
If the tgv has been deleted you will need to take the car to a performance shop or contact an etuner

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just realized after tinkering the tgv connects are disconnected. Need a special tune huh. Any suggestions? Running Cobb v3 access Cobb sf intake with invidia catback and I guess the tgv delete.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Torqued performance has seemed to be the etuner to go to. Any other options out there that are reliable and will fine tune with data logs

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone have a download for accesstuner race that I could get? Realized I could use that program to delete the CELs and add it to the stage 1+ sf 91oct map

·
Master Baiter
12,651 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Would that work with a 2011 sti? When I checked that out said part doesn't comply with the vehicle I have saved on cobbs site. Just new the to Subaru life and don't want to mess up my first child ya know

·
Super Moderator
11,413 Posts
There is a tuning class you have to go through. Then you can download it.

You'll want to get it actually tuned and not just codes deleted. If you just disable the codes you may have a really hard time starting when it is cool outside and it may idle erratically.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts