ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Newbie's first post, 08 Impreza WRX sedan questions

Hello! I'm completely new to subaru and don't know anything about these cars, but go easy on me if I ask some stupid questions. The 08 Impreza WRX Sedan does look nice and the only let down is that it doesn't come standard with projector HID's. From some of the pictures show that they have a rear deck light? In my opinion it looks out of place with the spoiler light. How does it handle in the rain and snow? Will it be an issue if rain or snow gets through the hood scoop? Is the light output very wide and far with the fogs and halogen projectors and is the cutoff from the projectors crisp? If I wanted to upgrade to HID's how difficult would that be, is it plug and play? For the rear lights, is there a seperate orange turn signal?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Yeah I have seen alot of people putting ice in the hood scoop on top of the intercooler on race days and STI's come stock with intercooler sprayers that spray water CO2 and stuff like that on the intercooler

·
Registered
865 Posts
I personally don't see much of a difference between normal and HID lights unless I actually try to pay attention. When fog rolls in, nothing improves my sight. :tongue:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts