ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up everyone?!

Name is Dan and i'm currently lookin for a 1sr gen wrx and so to learn alittle about these cars decided to join.
Alittle about me..never had an import before i've had a 02 chevy trailblazer which was my baby. Engine had work done to it..did some occasional street racing nothing too serious. Then a 91 5.0 stang.
So now i'm lookin to get into the imports and the 1st gens have something i love about them. Yeah the newer ones r sick but don't have that much to spend another new car (just bought me a new SUV Eddie Bauer Explorer)

So the WRX is gonna be my toy. Need a car to have fun in and race:screwy: lol

Here r 2 pics of my old truck..can't find pics of my stang

winter look

·
Banned
0 Posts
Well if you want a first gen wrx than I got the car for you! :)

That's a nice blazer. I've done some work on blazers before... We made a blazer that drove itself. :)

Oh hey did you have any questions?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup u do! hahaha hopefully if all goes well i'll take it from you:thumbup:
Thanks bro..i miss my truck soo much.
The explorer isn't cutting it for me so like i said need a toy :D
Oh yeah about the question..completely forgot

i orginally was lookin for only a 2dr..and well i realized it was going to be pretty hard to find one. so my question was....are the 2drs like a limited edition?
Sorry for being so ignorant...this would be my first import and well i've never paid attention to them.

·
Banned
0 Posts
There hasn't been a 2-door Subie in a long time. The first WRX to hit the USA was in 2002 and is only a 4 door model.

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Welcome to the club!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts