ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up all? I have been a WRX owner since April of 07 and I have loved every minute of it...of course except for that top end speed turbo lag but a new turbo setup is in the works. I've been bouncing around from different rex sites and none seem to have many members and I have trouble getting any feedback so here I am. I think I have found my new home!

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Hammerdown Mod of Thunder
23,989 Posts
Congrats on the WRX,post some pics when you get a chance.:)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
willco. havent made much time for the car lately, my wife and i just bought a new home at the begining of december.

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Greetings and welcome!

We are glad you landed here. Do you fly?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As often as I can which hasn't been much. I am working on finishing my commercial license and then on to a flight academy to finish everything else.

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
As often as I can which hasn't been much. I am working on finishing my commercial license and then on to a flight academy to finish everything else.
Commercial passenger jets?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Either those or cargo. I'd love to fly for UPS of Fed Ex. That's were the money is!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nah. I was talking to a captain for Fed Ex the other day who claimed to make 10K a week, works only 35 weeks out of the year and spends the rest of the year doing whatever.

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Nah. I was talking to a captain for Fed Ex the other day who claimed to make 10K a week, works only 35 weeks out of the year and spends the rest of the year doing whatever.
Claimed? I'd be damn sure of that. Sounds too good to be true.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
True, he had no pay stub, and was not recruiting either so who knows. I do know that Fed Ex is not even hiring any new pilots this year either.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hello and welcome to the club:thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts