Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 WRX Limited 6MT
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After years of debating on getting a WRX, I finally got one. Back story... first turbo car was a 2011 Mitsubishi Ralliart in silver and loved how it looked, very fun to drive but the dual clutch gave out at 30k and Mitsubishi denied warranty because I had a tune so it went byebye. We had our first kid in 2017 and had a Focus ST at the time, traded it for a truck. Early 2020, our second was on the way and decided to get a 2020 Forester Sport since the wife's Escape couldn't haul anything. Fast forward to now, with the used car market being VERY generous with trades, the wife traded her Escape for a new 2022 Honda Odyssey which has a crap ton of storage with the third row down, so no need for a truck any time soon. I got what I owed on my Forester and said why not, now's the time. Dealer had a left over 2020 WRX Limited in silver that was a demo car (92 miles and still looked perfect) that I got a hell of a deal on. I wanted gray but couldn't find any Limited's within 200 miles from me so I settled on silver. Has the HK nav package and a few minor extras like Homelink, all weather mats and the extended armrest, which I'm debating on swapping with the JDM version for the storage. So far I'm enjoying the car a lot and hope to start doing some minor mods in the future. Also hope to learn from the folks here and know the platform better.

·
Æternum
15,516 Posts
Where do you live?

Foliage looks Mid-Atlantic.

Reactions: bravozero

·
Æternum
15,516 Posts
Good eye. Northern VA area, about 50 miles west of DC.
I see. So just west of Manassas.

I'm in Frederick, MD myself, so not too far away.

·
Super Moderator
10,919 Posts
I see. So just west of Manassas.

I'm in Frederick, MD myself, so not too far away.
I hope that is pronounced like it is in my head and not like Kansas

1 - 9 of 9 Posts