ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Rep La Selva

Who are you trying to fool Serious sammy. Every one knows you have a 93' carolla. If you call 115 HP a beast then your :screwy: Seriously Bert, stop playing around on a forum for real cars. PS your post on steering wheels is a mockery of clubWRX.net please take your childish games to the Evo site. :barf:

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Z- Rex said:
Who are you trying to fool Serious sammy. Every one knows you have a 93' carolla. If you call 115 HP a beast then your :screwy: Seriously Bert, stop playing around on a forum for real cars. PS your post on steering wheels in a mockery of clubWRX.net please take your childish games to the Evo site. :barf:
Well if I had a '93 "carolla" I would be the only one in the world, but if I had a '93 "COROLLA", then it would be a different story. Seriously Ernie,my post on steering wheels was meant to be a mockery. Get over yourself and take a chill pill man. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry I spelled your frickin car wrong but as I remember it's not even yours. Come on, first you rep an STI, then you deny that you drive your sisters Corolla. Thats low Bert. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Z- Rex said:
Sorry I spelled your frickin car wrong but as I remember it's not even yours. Come on, first you rep an STI, then you deny that you drive your sisters Corolla. Thats low Bert. :rolleyes:
My sister died when she was a baby...thanks alot

1 - 8 of 8 Posts