ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure about other states but NY has just passed a law which does not allow courts to offer plea bargins which means No more getting speeding tickets reduced to a parking ticket! OUCH! DaNM! this sucks I am still on the JR liscnese which means If I get points on my liscnese.. Kiss it good by :( :(

For all you others just more $ for the tickets

·
Registered
508 Posts
Sedlmeier101 said:
Not sure about other states but NY has just passed a law which does not allow courts to offer plea bargins which means No more getting speeding tickets reduced to a parking ticket! OUCH! DaNM! this sucks I am still on the JR liscnese which means If I get points on my liscnese.. Kiss it good by :( :(

For all you others just more $ for the tickets
i'm shocked by that because it would mean that all cases would go to trial which I KNOW will not happen.....it would mean a ton more jury days for all local citizens because each case would be a jury trial if you decided to challenge...are you sure about this? No case would ever settle if there were no early pleas for a lesser sentence/conviction..........i'm not doubting you but you but can you show us the statute that says this?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts