ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
damn awesome pics!

That looks like it blows away the Philly Auto Show. They don't let you even near some of the cars in Philly. No chance to sit in a BRZ, and no chance to even breathe on the higher end cars, let alone sit in them.

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Love how you can tell the BRZ paint is good old Subaru paint still lol

What Honda is this?
That was the Honda Accord Coupe Concept.

damn awesome pics!

That looks like it blows away the Philly Auto Show. They don't let you even near some of the cars in Philly. No chance to sit in a BRZ, and no chance to even breathe on the higher end cars, let alone sit in them.
The BRZ was by far the most popular car among the younger crowd.The Veloster by contrast was getting little to no attention.

And you could get close to the higher end cars,but no touchy.

No one was looking,so I felt up the Lotus F1 car.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
So the Focus ST is coming...intriguing. I wonder if it will only be a 4 door hatch...

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So the Focus ST is coming...intriguing. I wonder if it will only be a 4 door hatch...
It says prototype.I wanted to get in the car but a sign on the door said "this prototype is locked for your safety",whatever that means.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The BRZ was by far the most popular car among the younger crowd.The Veloster by contrast was getting little to no attention.

And you could get close to the higher end cars,but no touchy.

No one was looking,so I felt up the Lotus F1 car.
I just cant stand the veloster. They're so hideous looking, its such a little choad!

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
Sex.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts