Votes: 35 35.4%
  • Limited

Votes: 23 23.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
I bought the base because my two previous cars had all the creature comforts. They were nice but could live without.
Leather seats: I was always paranoid about passenger keys and stuff in back pockets
heated mirrors: nice but can live without [and I would always forget to turn them off]
heated seats: Nice for the ladies [and myself] but can live with out. Use them maybe 45 days out of the year
HID's: can get an after market kit down the road and not worth the increase on payments just for that one thing
I guess those are the main things. I just added the mirror, fogs and SPT CBE and Im content
I bought this car for performance not so much luxury amenities:)

·
Registered
236 Posts
i got the base then added what i wanted i never use heated seats and im not a fan of leather .....i only wish i could have got the hids ....but i can go aftermarket

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
I wanted a sunroof in mine and the dealer i went to had a premium sitting on the lot

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Base. Because race car.

JK

Really the only thing I definitely wanted was the bluetooth/ipod interface. Since that's standard, all I needed was a bare bones base. I don't miss my sunroof, it was almost needed in the RSX because the cabin felt a lot smaller. In the WRX I have way more headroom and more light seems to be let in through the windshield/windows. So, don't miss the sunroof. I also don't miss the leather seats. Sure, they're easier to clean, but I think the cloth is actually more comfortable, and time will tell whether it does a better job of not being indented by my bony ass.

I have missed heated mirrors a few times, although now that I think about it, it hasn't been that they've been fogged up. It's been just collected water in bigger droplets on the surface of the mirror. Remind me to rain-x them later.

So really, the only option I wish I had checked off would be fogs. And that's basically just for looks. And I can add them later on if I want.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
No Bewbs option?

Ban.

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
Base .

No need for sunroof or moonroof(whats the difference?).

Don't like leather seats & have no need for heated seats.

Would have liked the HIDs but a retrofit would do.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Base - got it new for $23,981 with SPT CBE. Limited was $27K (without leather) and didn't see the value

·
Registered
102 Posts
Base .

No need for sunroof or moonroof(whats the difference?).

Don't like leather seats & have no need for heated seats.

Would have liked the HIDs but a retrofit would do.
Nowadays they're interchangeable. Sunroof was around first and had a slightly different meaning (typically that it wasn't made of glass, so it would only allow in air/light if it was open). Ford came up with moonroof in the 70s for the more modern ones and it stuck.

I love my premium. Moonroof in my '11 was a must have after my '08 wasn't available with one. The foglights aren't that big of a deal, and I really didn't care enough about leather or HIDs to pay the extra $1k (not to mention how much harder they were to find).

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have 08 WRX Premium w/Nav temporarily. I ordered a SWP WRX 4-door Base w/cbe exhaust, fog lights, all-weather mats. I like not having a wing those have been outta date since jump street. Getting car under invoice with those options for around $24,600. After equity from trade and GAP insurance tax/destination I'm at $391/month if the 2.9% still stands when I pick it up. My friend is a finance manager so I hope I'm not getting ripped!

·
Registered
778 Posts
My last new car was a '99 Gran Am. It was "loaded" minus the leather. Over the 11 years I owned the thing, I realized that I really wanted the leather, heated everything, and the sunroof. I also knew I would keep the rex for another 11 years, so I wanted to make sure I had everything I wanted. Limited was the sure choice.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Limited, love the black leather with red thread interior. I don't like heated seats but all my passengers do. Only regret is being in too much of a hurry and not including the Nav. Anyone have experience with an after market nav?

·
Registered
6 Posts
My 2012 Limited should be in this month. Didn't really want leather, but HIDs were a must. Since I don't care for aftermarket light solutions....Limited was the choice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
102 Posts
Limited, love the black leather with red thread interior. I don't like heated seats but all my passengers do. Only regret is being in too much of a hurry and not including the Nav. Anyone have experience with an after market nav?
If you can afford the stock Nav, you can get a million times better aftermarket setup. You can even get ones that allow you to use the stock audio controls on the steering wheel, you just have to install a new bluetooth microphone.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I got the base because i just wanted the performance. The leather would be nice but id be paranoid all the time. Hd only thing i wish i had are the HIDs. Im going to get a kit for that so its no big deal tho.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
280 Posts
Limited -
I wanted a sunroof, had a moonroof on my last car and was always disappointed it couldn't roll back. I use that all the time in the summer. In winter it gets cold enough that I def wanted heated seats and I use them tons. Leather was just something I've always liked, to me it gives the car a nicer appearance and feel. I drive the car everyday and I like it. I didn't know what HIDs were when I was shopping, but when I drove it home that night I sure did.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts