ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 2004 wrx last week, I love this thing compared to my piece of crap jetta that I've had for almost 5 years. My best friend got me into wrx's since he bought a sti when they came out in '04. My next purchase will be a mkiv supra next year once I save up the money I've spent on the wrx ;)

·
Registered
609 Posts
Picked up a 2004 wrx last week, I love this thing compared to my piece of crap jetta that I've had for almost 5 years. My best friend got me into wrx's since he bought a sti when they came out in '04. My next purchase will be a mkiv supra next year once I save up the money I've spent on the wrx ;)
Welcome to the club. Feel free to throw up some pictures of the newly acquired suby! And I am very jealous of the future supra to be! Explore the site, endless information.

Where upstate are you, I am a part of a couple groups for upstate ny, we love it when new members join and we have a lot of fun events.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
apex, you're friends with my buddy matt, he goes to endwell with ya. we tried looking for you after i picked mine up, but you were at work... bcc i think he said. I'm from Johnson City, live near the oakdale mall

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
mesk8in247 said:
apex, you're friends with my buddy matt, he goes to endwell with ya. we tried looking for you after i picked mine up, but you were at work... bcc i think he said. I'm from Johnson City, live near the oakdale mall
Binghamton - what a boring place to live :(

http://cnysubarus.com/ - join ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha definitely is a boring place at times, thats why I go to school in Buffalo. I joined up on the forum, count me and my friend with a 04 sti to come to some meets and whatnot. www.607speed.com is a site my friends made for some meets near elmira. cool group of guys... supras, 350z's, vettes :)

·
Registered
609 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
haha definitely is a boring place at times, thats why I go to school in Buffalo. I joined up on the forum, count me and my friend with a 04 sti to come to some meets and whatnot. www.607speed.com is a site my friends made for some meets near elmira. cool group of guys... supras, 350z's, vettes :)
Awesome man, hope to see you around town and at the meets. I may go to school in buffalo (UB) it depends on what aid i get at Drexel/Northeastern if i don't get enough im going to UB.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
I did BU for 3.5 years - I hated it there.

Make sure you come to the auto show (June) ;)

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Hello and welcome to the club!

·
Registered
609 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm jelaous all you guy gettin to go to meets and stuff I live in louisiana and every ones into these lowrider trucks. I have tried to start a little subie meet and it seems that the subie owners aren't as hyped up about this as I am. Anyway very clean car and welcome.

·
Registered
434 Posts
hey welcome buddy im a southern new yorker, i live strait down 17 in rockland county ive been up by you about 2 months ago my buddy brought a vr6 gti in binghamton

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Emsbuff, one of my buddies that goes to UB with me is from rockland county, I think the town is West Nyak.. something like that. the VW scene in bing is getting pretty big, a ton of my friends have german cars, I liked my old jetta, but it was a 2.0 liter... so it was piss slow and constantly giving me problems

·
Registered
434 Posts
Emsbuff, one of my buddies that goes to UB with me is from rockland county, I think the town is West Nyak.. something like that. the VW scene in bing is getting pretty big, a ton of my friends have german cars, I liked my old jetta, but it was a 2.0 liter... so it was piss slow and constantly giving me problems
Wow thats a small world yeah west nyack is like 15 minutes from my house its near the palisades mall the third biggest mall in the world, but yeah i was up by you guys like 2 months ago my friend vw is sick, and fast but i must say up by you guys its werid its like mountians binghamton, more mountians drive for an hour then comes oswego idk how you guys surive, but i heard you guys are getting the worlds biggest mall in oswego very soon

1 - 17 of 17 Posts