Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall! Im so glad im finally able to join this. On NYE i went in and picked up one of the last 2021 WRXs in the state of Arizona. Was planning on getting a 22’ brz for the longest time but got annoyed with the waiting periods and my last car was breaking down, so i had to make a decision quicker than I would've liked. But then I got in the wrx I immediately fell in love with how the car drove and the look. Ive always loved these cars as a kid and i cant wait to see where this beautiful car takes me! Im in love with my new 2021 WRX.
Tire Wheel Sky Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive tail & brake light Car Sky

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Window

(Still in engine break in period) Hope to chat with yall soon!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats! Agreed, great choice with the WRX. Especially in the classic WRB.

Any plans to mod it yet? 😁
Thank you! Its a definite upgrade from my 2016 altima with a cvt lol. But yes I really want a tomei extreme ti cat back for sure. I want to add a couple more exterior and interior stuff like headlights and maybe even a 3rd brake light. But until the warranty is up ill keep the engine and powertrain stock.

·
Registered
2010 Subaru WRX Limited Hatchback 5MT
490 Posts
Thank you! Its a definite upgrade from my 2016 altima with a cvt lol. But yes I really want a tomei extreme ti cat back for sure. I want to add a couple more exterior and interior stuff like headlights and maybe even a 3rd brake light. But until the warranty is up ill keep the engine and powertrain stock.
CVT eww lol. Smart move on keeping it mostly stock. Take advantage of that warranty.

Another exhaust to consider is the Greddy RS Race. It's cheap and has the most aggressive angle I've seen on a single. If you're into that. People claim it sounds better than the Tomei too. Have fun on YouTube :LOL:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gotta love the blue. It really pops under that Arizona sky!

I was torn between red and blue.... I decided to go with blue and I am glad that I did. Mine's a base model though so I have the ugly base wheels...
Hahah the WR Blue is just PERFECT on this car. And i was planning on buying a base but when i arrived at the dealer they had just sold the LAST one in AZ. So i worked them down on the price of a premium since they knew i was coming in. Kinda worked out but just get some new wheels n tires after a while and youll be good!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts