ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello .neters. My name is Chris and I live in Rochester, NY. April 25, 2012 I picked up my new 2012 DGM hatch. My first Subaru and my first new car. I have had new sport-bikes before but not a car. I love it! still in break in period as we speak but all is good so far. Saturday the 28th I had Tintshop tint my windows and wrap the tails with red vinyl. They did a wonderful job with the install (like always). I also ordered 35w 6000k H.I.D.'s from DDM Tuning. Hopefully they will be here this week so i can instal them for my low beams. I will not be doing the driving light kill mod and i will not be changing the high beams from halogen to high intensity.

I recently sold my 09' cbr1000rr (wife and I had our first child!) and will be ordering a short throw shifter with bushings. from what i have read on this forum i will be going with kartboy merchandise. I will also order red stitched shifter boot/hand brake boots. The plain black boots do not do much for me being right next to the red stitched interior. when I'm done with these minor modifications on the interior I will be purchasing an intake, accessport, and turbo back exhaust to go stage two. I have made a few calls to local tuners. I will be having a pro tune done by innovative tuning in Buffalo, NY.

Well thanks for letting me tell my story and I hope to have several conversations with you all from here on out.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Welcome :)

Good choice on tuning shops; Mike will take good care of you!

Check out the CNY link in my signature...

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
19 Posts
By any chance were you out by Target/Eastview Mall on Sunday afternoon?

·
Hammerdown Mod of Thunder
24,095 Posts
Congrats on your new WRX,enjoy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome! I'm also from the area! Currently drive a 09 Legacy, but graduating, so new car is in the works right now! Getting a Base 2012 WRX Hatch in Ice Silver. Had a black one sell from right under me last weekend, so I guess it was a good thing.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Lol, pscans! Start your own welcome thread! You're confusing the heck outta me :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts